Tuesday 14 January 2014

Vote February Ladies!

This year's COSMOPOLITAN Sexy Man calendar has me transfixed on Mr February. My dashing friend Ntsolo is currently sitting on the desks/walls/bedrooms of women around South Africa, and I couldn't be prouder! 
Ntsolo is no stranger to the Cape Town modelling scene, so eat your hearts out ladies - the boy's here to stay. Having recently hosted the L'Ormarins Queens Plate, Ntsolo certainly has the brawns and the brains to win this years sexiest man accolade! 

Head over to http://cosmosexyman.co.za/ and cast your vote now! Alternatively, SMS " COSMO Sexy Ntsolo" followed by your name, surname & email address to 35441. SMSs are charged at R1, 50 across all networks.
Here is an excerpt from Ntsolo's interview with COSMOPOLITAN :)
What does ‘sexy’ mean to you?
Sexy for me is someone who radiates genuine confidence, is endowed with an intelligent sense of humour, but above all, maintains a strong sense of self.
Beach party or quiet night in?
I would have to say that since moving to Cape Town with its beautiful beaches, it has to be the beach for me.
Is there a number-one girl in your life?
On the romance side, there’s no girlfriend at the moment, but I think I should take this opportunity to be cheesy and state that my mother is the number-one woman in my life *cheesy smile*.

No comments:

Post a Comment