Wednesday 7 January 2015

Justin Bieber For Calvin Klein

Initially I thought the headlines were a really bad joke, followed by the horrific realisation that Justin Bieber really is the new face of Calvin Klein. And, then I went to bed to soothe my soul. 

Upon a second evaluation, I began to notice the cracks in my judgement. Sure, Biebs is no Marky Mark, and seems to have the appearance of a deer caught in headlights, but he's also a lucrative buy for the tighty whitey crew. 

He's renowned for unashamedly wearing ridiculously low-hanging pants, which is probably what makes him the perfect fit for Calvin Klein. The man-child even voluntarily dropped his pants at the Fashion Rocks event in October - classy little act.

Justin appears shirtless in the adverts, with his briefs on full display, while posing with one of my personal faves - Dutch model Lara Stone. 







No comments:

Post a Comment