Monday 3 February 2014

Miley Shows A Little Nipple.

My oh Miley. America's infamous wild child has done it again - this time in a rather explicit shoot for W Magazine, in which she bares her chest, soul & a little too much skin.

Miley Cyrus leaves little to the imagination in the magazines latest issue, by posing in just a white sheet, pillow and silver accessories. The shock-shock-horror aspect for me, was the fact that the singer LOOKS barely recognizable with her long, platinum blonde hair! 

Alien face aside, I believe in giving credit where its deserved - kudos to Miley for never holding anything back in interviews.

"“I don’t love kids,” she tells Farrow. “I don’t love them because, I mean, I think I was around too many kids at one point—because I was around a lot of kids.” She goes on: “They’re so fucking mean. Sometimes I hear kids with their parents, and I want to go over and, like, smack them myself…Like if they meet me, they’ll be like, ‘Mom, don’t you know how to use an iPhone? Like, can you take the picture?’ I’m like, ‘Dude, if I ever talked to my mom like that when I was a kid, I would have had no phone, no computer, no TV, no anything.’ And so, yeah, kids are just mean.”


“I don’t give a shit. I’m not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright-colored T-shirts. You know, it’s like, I’m not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment