Saturday 15 March 2014

20-Something Diaries: ClixWell

ClixWell. Style enthusiast, TV presenter and Operations Manager for SA streetwear label CHASE Apparel. 

What makes this Eastern Cape native so hard to ignore? At only 27, ClixWell has racked up a career that many 20-somethings would kill for.

He is a self-confessed foodie, sports lover and regards his mother as the source of his success. But, what really makes this man tick? Find out more about this Eastern Cape catch!



May: How would you describe yourself?
Clix: I am God's son.

May: Who would you say is your style icon? 
Clix: Definitely David Beckham! It's easy to wear a fitted suit, but Beckham does the semi formal & casual thing equally well. He's too cool. Followed closely by Joshua Kissi, Google him!

May: Describe your personal style?
Clix: Casual, but dressy. I don't wear suits and button ups every day, so I have to find ways to incorporate a bit of flair into my casual day-to-day look.


May: What's the one thing you can't live without?
Clix: I know you said one, but I can't go without a good haircut & a good pair jeans. Nice, heavy, fitted, durable jeans.

May: Where would you take a lady on a first date?
Clix: It would have to be somewhere with lots of people around, so as to ease our nerves. Maybe a night at a theme park, or ten pin bowling and some drinks. The intimate stuff will come after the inevitable second date!

May: What's the one fashion trend you can't stand?
Clix: Haha um, bucket hats disgust me. I cannot stand them. I can't get into Jordans either - overpriced and overrated for me.


May: Which 5 items should all men own?
Clix: A plain white long sleeved  button up shirt, a fitted suit, very good cologne, a good quality pair of jeans and strangely All Stars.

May: What inspires you?
Clix: People with a great work ethic. People with passion. The idea of making someone proud of me & Gods love. 

May: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Clix: I see myself heading up a family business in media with close colleagues. And being a shareholder in the biggest independent clothing brand in the country.

1 comment: