Monday 27 May 2013

Crushin' in the supermarket

In my mind, I'm pretty damn cool. But, in reality I'm the kind of girl who trips up the stairs when I'm rushing to watch a re-run of Keeping Up With The Kardashians (yes, you all have full permission to disown me now).

I've fallen down the stairs at Caprice. I've had my dress rip down the back - I was a little too enthusiastic while bending down. Oh, and did I mention the time that a squirrel attempted to attack me in Company Gardens?

Yes, I'm that girl. So, it really came as no surprise when I came across the object of my inner affections today, at exactly the wrong moment. I was innocently standing in the queue at the Wellness Center, stuffing my face with almonds, when I turned around to see Janez Vermeiren from Top Billing standing behind me. I had almond flakes falling down my face. Cool. 

Just my luck. Damn you Murphy and your pointless law.

This is me mindlessly eating in the queue.

What happened in my head when I saw Janez

What I proceeded to do.

What I wanted to do

    How I felt about the almonds falling down my face

I'm so cool when I retreat with my pride intact

4 comments:

  1. This is freaking HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah - I'm glad that someone can find some humour in that very BAD situation :) Most embarrassing moment ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your gif work really needs to be commended. Seriously!! And the fact that you can make fun of yourself about this is awesome, I would have turned into an almond and dust myself off...myself (You know what I mean, right?)

      Delete
  3. Thanks - really appreciate that, because I'm so new at the whole GIF thing :) Hahaha nothing wrong with morphing into a nut & retreating with your pride intact (unlike me). Sigh.

    ReplyDelete