Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Fresh Prince Reunites


"Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I liked to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air."

Sadly, I'm not quite sure if we can be friends if you can't finish the rest of this catchy tune. The Fresh Prince of Bell Air has got to be one of the most celebrated TV shows of all time - who can resist Will Smith in brightly coloured orange pants and that never-ending afro haircut?

A few members of the cast recently reunited on The Graham Norton Show for a little dance party. And, we all know that it isn't a party of Carlton isn't pulling out the moves! I just wish Uncle Phil could have been there to kick Will & Jazz into the pond. 










No comments:

Post a Comment