Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rihanna's New River Island Collection Unveiled

Riri's new new collection is described as having a "New York Street vibe" for "cool hip girls who aren't super thin." That's me I think? 

I was a little apprehensive of the range at first glance - I usually despise Rihanna's style (way too many rips and crop tops masquerading as dresses). The collection kind of reminds me of a shot of lust on the dance floor - you hate and love it at the same time!  

Riri had the following to say about her glamour meets grunge collection: 

"I just wanted stuff that I want to wear because, at the end of the day, that's what got me into designing, seeing things on the rack that were great, but it could have been a little more 'me,' or fit me a little better, or be a little longer, be a little shorter, or have a little more sex appeal, or a little less sex appeal," she said.









No comments:

Post a Comment