Friday 24 April 2015

Steal His Style: Eliezer Infante

Its no secret that I'm completely infatuated with menswear. I often find myself fiercely attracted to a well-fitted suit, before I've even had a look at the womenswear on offer. As designer Alexander McQueen once said, "menswear is about subtlety. It's about good style and good taste". 

I recently came across Eliezer Infante on Instagram - an emerging menswear fashion guru, model and photographer - and was completely bowled over by his dapper style, and supreme facial follicles. 

Think European flair meets urban chic. Eli believes that style comes from the soul, and finds his personal style cues from his "old soul of the '50s". In my opinion, this young talent is certainly one of fashion's finest - take a few tips gents! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment