Monday 11 November 2013

COSMO Summer Party with JimmiJagga!

Summer soirees are in full swing right now! I officially started off my silly season at the COSMOPOLITAN Summer Party at Shimmy Beach Club last Friday. 

The invite had me pretty excited - JimmiJagga and Pascal & Pearce always know how to get a party started!

I took advantage of Cape Town's Summer sunshine, and threw on a pair of black shorts from Cotton On and a turquoise blouse that I got from Australia. Both on sale by the way! 



My pal Charlene and I were greeted to a complimentary bottle of refreshing JimmiJagga on arrival. If you're not in the mood to wake up and not remember who you are, where you are and what you did last night, then JimmiJagga is probably for you. 

It's a light wine spritzer in retro-inspired packaging, so of course I loved it! I had the lemon flavour, which was crisp enough to have me sashaying in a single line, but still had me on a bit of a buzz.


Revlon was also on hand to do our nails and make-up - COSMO really did pull out all the stops. I decided on going for Revlon Nail Enamel in Fuschia Fever 901, which I would definitely recommend. 

I'm notorious for chipped nail polish (straight out of a movie set in the South), but this went on smoothly and dried super fast! 


We danced the night away next to a gorgeous indoor pool at Shimmy, along to tunes by Pascale & Pearce, Crazy White Boy and DJ Sox. Yes, we even took of our shoes and danced on the sand. 

Thank you to COSMOPOLITAN for a fabulous night out! 



If you're not sure of what to do this Summer, then I suggest you pay a visit to Shimmy Beach Club - they just announced that they'll be launching a host of dangle-your-toes-in-the-pool parties this season. 

Yes, the GOLDFISH Submerged Sunday events are back!

1 comment: