Tuesday 12 November 2013

Fashion Forward: My fave looks this week!

It's only Tuesday, and I feel as though I'm already on a fashion high from this week's best dressed celebrities. 

Nicole Richie stole my soul in a gorgeous ensemble from Alberta Ferretti - the demure crop top and bold, striped maxi skirt completely blew me away! 

Then there was Jessica Alba in a fuschia strapless gown from Reem Acra, which she looked amazing in. I love the "barely there" makeup and minimal accessories, which tied the whole look together - a dress like this can either kill it or be senseless overkill! 

Also, Miley Cyrus had my tongue wagging, with her rapper inspired dress at the EMA's. Tupac and Biggie. On her ass. I can only imagine that somewhere out there, the rappers are turning in their graves!









Thank you Miley for the camel toe. No, not actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment