Wednesday 25 September 2013

Break down those moves

I came across something on Elite Daily today, which pretty much tickled my funny bone. See, I spent much of my Easter holidays with my little cousin practicing Gangnam Style in front of the TV. Note: no friends or family were harmed during this experimentation.

Everyone has a signature move that they pull out on the dance floor! Grind-baby-grind? Tequila trance? Having skills on the dance floor is one if the most attractive qualities in a mate - it signals passion, technique and control. So, exactly how do we pull out those moves like Jagger on the dance floor?  

                                                        THE SHIMMY

KRUMPING

BAR MITZVAH DANCING

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER

VOGUING

MACARENA

THE HAMMERTIME

HARLEM SHAKE

ORIGINAL HARLEM SHAKE

BOOTY POPPING

GRINDING

No comments:

Post a Comment