Wednesday 18 September 2013

Proof that Kendall & Scott are the most fashionable Kardashians

Shamefaced. That's how I feel about the next thing that I have to say. I watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Even the repeats. In fact, I often PVR it if I know that I'm not going to be home to experience my favourite reality binge session! 

The series is certainly one of my lesser-known vices, and I can't help but get lost in Kim, her epic proportions and that amazing hair (I'm convinced it's a weave). 



The Kardashian clan are definitely famous for more than just their talent for making money out of money - they're also one of the most fashionable brands around. 

Personally, I think that Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick are the most stylish and well dressed of the bunch! Age appropriate wear. Effortless trend-spotting. Individuality. A fearless approach to fashion. Take a look. 














2 comments:

  1. Kendall is Jenner!! But I loved the article ! Infotainment :) you may also like to look at my fashion blogs : http://stylecult.wordpress.com/
    Chirag
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete