Friday 20 September 2013

Friday consolation - Clint Eastwood's secret hot son.

It's Friday, so I should be preparing to Whoo-girl my way through a bar tonight. Instead, I've already decided that I'll attach myself to my heater and have a double dose of carbs for instead. I live in Cape Town. It's cold. Wet t-shirt contests are out of fashion, and I really don't know what else to do with myself. 

The only thing that's going to get me through this pseudo-Spring night is probably this rather charming spread of Scott Eastwood. Scott's the son of actor/director Clint Eastwood, and is one of the few Hollywood darlings who refuses to rely on daddy dearest for a silver spooned ride through Hollywood.

"People assumed that I would have everything handed to me, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I was on my own just doing the grind." 

Respect. Ambition. Good looks. And talent. Take a look.










1 comment: