Monday 30 September 2013

Candice Swanepoel wins me over

Watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows always get me so excited. The theatrical combination of decadent intimates, rouged-up pouts and swaying hips, has catapulted the careers of some of the world's top models.

Candice Swanepoel has never been my favourite angel. Until now. Homegirl headed back to South Africa last week for a much-talked about Woolworths campaign, that had most of the male species caught in a swirl of drool.

Google Ms Swanepoel and you'll get why she has such mass appeal. The obvious bit being her bosom buddies.However, I quite prefer her unique sense of style, piercing blue eyes, and especially because she hasn't ditched her inner meisie








It's pretty inspiring to watch a 15-year-old girl from Mooi river, evolve into a statuesque fashion icon with heaps of confidence and a love for Jack Russels. 

"Most days I still wake up feeling like the 15-year-old girl from a South African farm town, simply overwhelmed with gratitude for the journey I am on."














No comments:

Post a Comment