Wednesday 2 October 2013

Designer frills & grills

So, if you thought that your wardrobe wasn't exactly up to scratch, perhaps you should take a look at baby North West's crate of designer goodies. 

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's little tot certainly has a wardrobe to envy! Usually, this would make me feel rather inadequate as a human being, but seeing as it's North, I'm not even surprised.





Kimye lead such an extravagant lifestyle, so it's only appropriate that their kid is decked out in Givenchy and Celine. I don't really get how some of these designer frocks are even practical for a 3-month-old, but I have no doubt that Nori will be wearing her leather Alander Wang piece nevertheless. 



Kimye have been been making a very public trip through the French metropolis, and were spotted at numerous shows at Fashion Week. Quite honestly, I'm more impressed with North's wardrobe than her mom's. 


The shoes killed the dress for me. Ugh.

I do love the denim on denim trend though!

This Givenchy dress is probably going to give me night sweats tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment