Tuesday 29 October 2013

Trend Alert: The Top Knot.

When it comes to my hair, I'm the princess of high-maintenance - volumizers, almond oil and loads of hairspray! 

The irony of my dysfunctional obsession with my hair is that I don't even own a hairbrush. I'm sure somebody bought me one once, but I seem to have misplaced it amongst all my TRESemmé babies. Oops. 






I swear by TRESemmé's 24-hour Body Amplifying Mousse and their Salon Finish Extra-Hold Hairspray. The heat and humidity of Summer tend to mess with my tresses, and these two products give me that extra boost of confidence! 


If you're in a hurry and find that your locks are throwing a tantrum, why not mix things up and try one of this season's hottest hair trends - the top knot! The best part is that you don't necessarily need a hairbrush to pull of this look - just lots of hair pins, a hairband and a few spritzes of hairspray. 

I love this look, as it suits any face shape, accentuates the cheekbones and can be worked into just about any outfit!







No comments:

Post a Comment