Wednesday 17 July 2013

..And this is how my future godson will dress.

Alonso Mateo. His smooth-sounding names flicks me into a fashion frenzy. This is a boy who knows his labels well enough to wear them with finesse - and, he's only five. 

Alonso is the latest style icon to invade social media, and is spreading the inspiration through a wardrobe consisting of Dior shirts, Gucci belts, Diesel jeans, an AllSaints leather jacket and a Tom Ford pocket square. With more than 22 000 Instagram followers and five fan accounts, Alonso may be the youngest non-celebrity fashion icon yet!

Boys, take a few tips. This 'lil guy could teach you a thing or two.









                           

4 comments:

  1. I want to be his mother! He is so freaking adorably fashion forward, it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Lisa, I don't even think that I know any adult men with that much style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like his glasses

    ReplyDelete