Friday 5 July 2013

Ladies - men hate your shoes.

I usually take around 10 minutes to decide which shoes I'm going to prance around in. Anything longer, and I'm just giving into the pseudo impression that I am indeed a slave to fashion. If you think about it, we all have that one pair of 'no you aren't going to trip on the dance-floor' shoes that make the perfect statement - while simultaneously ensuring that you don't fall face first into the intoxicated ginger in the corner. 

Guys and girls have never really agreed on fashion - except when it came to boyfriend jeans and a 'morning after' button down shirt. So, I found it quite titillating to find out that wedges were voted the least favourite shoes by men, in a poll run by The Huffington Post. The best part? They actually notice our shoes! 

Oh, and can someone please explain to me why wedges are worse than Crocs. Because,  I'd love to know. Really. 

The Worst Shoes - as voted by men: 

1. Wedge - 71% 



2. Uggs - 67%
3. Crocs - 63%

4. Platforms - 58%

5. Flip flops - 55%

6. Moccasins - 49%

7. Mary Janes - 42%

8. Ballet shoes - 37%

9. Kitten heels - 34%

10. Sneakers - 25%

1 comment:

  1. Lolz.. Has to be guy thing if they love a gal in sneakers more than a gal in Mary Janes ...... :)

    ReplyDelete