Monday 15 July 2013

Bewitched with Miley's Butt

Type in "Miley Cyrus Butt" into the Google search bar and thousands of images come up. Not sure what this indicates about the former child star's current emotional state at the moment, but I kind of love it. Sure, we may be getting a little more of her rear end than we asked for, but her new-found confidence is pretty inspiring. 

Miley has overloaded the world with an obsession with her butt/derriere/buns of steel. Blinded by her full moon, I went out in search of a lesson in twerking. It didn't really go as planned, but I did manage to drown myself in Lil Jon's Get Low for a full hour. Not bad for a first-timer, right?

Sex sells. We live in state of materialism and misogyny. Fight it, challenge it, run away from it - but, I doubt that Miley's gluteus maximus is going anywhere anytime soon. 










And, just because I couldn't resist...
Not Miley - but, still a pretty hot twerk, right?

2 comments:

  1. Twerking is butt shaking?! No ways! I thought it had something to do with a warped state of mind. Loving Miley's new look though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is next madona i guess

    ReplyDelete