Wednesday 31 July 2013

Hump Day deserves some eye candy

I woke up this morning not realizing that it was Hump Day - the horror. If I had known, I would probably have worn the appropriate attire and engaged in a little booty touche time (twerk Miley, twerk is probably my favorite line right now). 

Wednesdays make me happy and sad at the same time -  kind of like a night out at Tiger Tiger. You're stoked that you're paying R15 for vodka and lime, but then you have to deal with the foul smell permeating from the carpets. You have to suck it up and weigh out the pros and cons.

 Kind of like a Wednesday. Which is why I thought that it was only fair to share this with you. And, yes I may be a tad obsessed with puppies and boys - especially when they look like this.
James Dean - my all-time fave







Ugh
John Cena. And a goat. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment