Tuesday 16 July 2013

Kanye brings peace with new clothing line

Kanye West must be a pretty fun guy to work with. I imagine that we would play dress-up together, while Taylor Swift plays in the background. He'll stroke my ego. I'll help him avoid bumping into poles. It would be unadulterated perfection. 

In reality, the Jeezus rapper is probably pure horror, if this statement about his capsule collection for French fashion house A.P.C is anything to go by: "If I can do this, I can bring peace to the Middle East." Ugh. No comment.



The ready-to-wear collection has already sold out, despite its downright expensive prices. Would you pay $120 for a white tshirt? 

Kanye definitely doesn't need more money, but perhaps North-West could reign in the dollars when she runs away, and decides to change her name? Nevertheless, the A.P.C site crashed due to the line selling-out!





No comments:

Post a Comment